FP&A Manager, APAC
|Location:||Central Region, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$150000.00 - S$160000.00 per annum|
Our client, a global advertising, and media company are looking to hire an experienced and professional FP&A Manager for the APAC region. This role is an individual contributor role with a focus on streamlining and developing the FP&A processes. This role is perfect for someone looking to develop their career in the services industry and someone who wants to be a strong business partner.
Reporting to the Finance Director, some of the key responsibilities would include:
- Business partnering with sales on policies and educating them on best practices. Be the key point of contact for contract negotiations and pricing.
- Lead the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting process
- Provide insights into profitability and corporate strategy
- Participate in APAC leadership conferences to ensure long term strategic planning is in place
- Be the key point of contact for all internal and external stakeholder
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned by management
The successful candidate must possess:
- Minimum 5 years of experience within the FP&A function with strong experience in working independently
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively business partner with senior management
- Experience in SAP is beneficial
- Ability to multi task and work in a matrix organization
Contact Nikki Reen on (65) 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com
Job reference no 44745
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1548506