FP&A Manager - Business Partnering & Business Development
Our client is a well-established and fast expanding business across the globe. To facilitate their company growth, they are looking for a high calibre Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct Business Planning, analysis for management business review and
- decision making.
- Monitoring budget and forecast for strategic and operational decisions
- Driving quarter closes and ensures timely, accurate and complete results
- Assisting to achieve and setting business KPIs
- Developing short term and long term financial modeling and business
- scenarios to support business growth
- Act as a business partner to the team to implement improved processes to
- increase company's efficiency & profitability
- Working with business leaders to understand opportunities, structure
- objectives and identify risks
- Working closely with different teams, including sourcing, supply chain teams
- Preparing comprehensive and creative documents to present to the board
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- Qualified in ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent, training in Big 4 is preferred
- At least 6-8 years of experience with preferably in the retail, wholesale or FMCG industry
- Strong experience in FP&A with an understanding of operations
- Smart, energetic person who is ambitious to strive for excellence
- Excellent command of both English and Cantonese is required
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Dynamic personality with an analytical mindset
Please contact Kady Wu at (852) 3103 4314 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.