Freight and Transportation Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
About Our Client
Our client comes with a solid brand throughout the world as the leading supply chain services for various industry. Their business has a foundation on strong local footprint with global perspective. Currently present in Singapore, this multinational western firm is constantly pushing forward for a continuous improvements throughout all process. During this exciting time we are looking for an experienced and energetic Transportation Manager with knowledge into managing transport, fleet, and vendor strategies.
The role will be reporting to the Regional Head, and your responsibility will include and not be limited to:
- Managing healthy cost and budgeting, as well as in charge for the P&L
- Ability to strategize efficient fleet throughout various project conditions
- Ability to leverage manpower evenly throughout various projects
- Be a proactive member for the selection of additional prospective fleet vendors
- Taking positive part and consciousness to adhere and enforce strict EHS guidelines of Zero Accident
- Lead and manage Transport Management Systems
- Positive leader with a keen eye of collaborative inter-division
The Successful Candidate
We invite a proactive, outgoing, experienced Transportation Manager with an eye for continuous improvement. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful, you must come with:
- More than 5 years of stable career experience within Supply Chain and 3PL industry, preferably within the FMCG sector
- Solid experience in transportation and vendor management
- Exposure in transport management system and SAP WM module
- Degree in either Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, or Logistics is preferred
- Ability to collaborate in a team-based driven operation with related third parties, a major plus when candidate comes with exposure in project management related activities
- Preferably more than 3 years of exposure in an SAP enabled work environment
- Willingness to learn new system implementation as well as proactive during new project implementation
- Those who needs work permit may not need to apply.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5655 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can email your CV.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.