Front-end web Developer
|Salary:||Up to S$100000.00 per annum|
Our client, one of most established IT company and recognized as the best transportation platform in South East Asia, is looking for top front end engineers to join the team.
You will play a huge role in front-end development, build new user-facing features, libraries for future use, ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and optimize applications for speed and scalability. As a front-end developer, you will assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end. You will also integrate the front-end elements into the backend built by your team members. and collaborate with other team members. There will not be routine supervision on this role and you will have to communicate with people from all levels.
To successfully apply, ideally you should:
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, programming or related studies
- Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures) and excellent developer
- Strong understanding of system performance and scaling
- Some experience in frameworks such as BackboneJS, AngularJS or ReactJS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such Git and expert in Git Flow
If you have what it takes, please contact Serena Xu at firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1655428