Front Office Core Quant (Haskell)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
My client is a global leading bank and currently looking for Front Office Core Quant Developer (Haskell) that can be based in Singapore or London.
In this role, you will work closely with Front Office Quants and traders to design and build the pricing library/platform.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Preferbaly Master or PhD Degree in Computer Science
- Strong in functional programming (ideally: Haskell)
Parallel programming (multi-core / GPU algorithm design, vectorisation, data parallelism)
- Skills in C++ or Machine Learning will be preferred
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
The candidate should have a well-established Haskell (or related functional languages) research / development track record, in the form of a verifiable publication history or open-source contributions.
Desired areas of expertise include:
* Functional programming and compiler optimisation techniques (ideally: Haskell, with exposure to the GHC compiler internals)
* Parallel programming (multi-core / GPU algorithm design, vectorisation, data parallelism)
* Working knowledge of C++
* Machine learning
* Familiarity with financial markets