Full Stack Engineer/ Developer
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Salary:||S$140000.00 - S$165000.00 per annum|
Senior Full Stack Engineer/ Developer wanted for a leading financial institution!
- Dynamic and collaborative work culture
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects
- Leading Financial Institution
Our client is a leading financial institution with over 150 years of long standing history and enjoys a strong global presence, with their APAC headquarters based in Singapore.
Due to headcount expansion, they are currently looking for a talented Full- Stack Engineer/ Developer to join their Digital innovation arm. Reporting to the Head of Innovation, you will get the opportunity to work on many interesting and challenging projects at any given point in time. You will be also be expected to do research in the market.evaluate various cutting- edge technologies and bring in the relevant ones which can benefit end- users.
This is a great opportunity for you if you are looking to make a switch from the technology or startup industry and work in a high- paced environment with a flat structure.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 5 to 10 years of full- stack development, ideally within the technology/ startup/ FinTech industry
- Has at least 3 years of recent experience in Front- end development
- Strong technical expertise in the following technology stacks:
- Java/ Spring Boot
- Angular/ ReactJS/ NodeJS
- HTML5/ CSS3
- Strong knowledge in Computer Science fundamentals, including data structures/ Algorithms
- Excellent communication skills with the credibility as a global leader to engage with senior management and get buy- in from them by influencing them
If you have what it takes, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.