Full Stack Java Developer - 1 year contract
Our client a well known multinational banking and financial services company that operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people. It is a universal bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services.
For this role, You will gather requirements, design, develop, test, deploy and support applications; Work closely with Product Owner and Scrum teams to deliver user-centric solutions for internal and external customers; Promote adoption and rollout of Agile and modern software engineering practices. Drive innovative software engineering practices and architecture design; Work with business and other technology teams to establish frameworks for delivering online capability; Ensure risks, issues, costs and schedules are appropriately managed following agile principles.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or finance-related
- Relevant years of experience in Full software development lifecycle in a mature CI / CD environment
- Programming languages ( Java 7 or 8, Python )
- UI development (Angular, HTML5, CSS )
- Application server (Tomcat , Jboss)
- Frameworks (Spring boot, JPA, Cucumber, JMS,)
- Databases (PostgreSQL, DB2), software algorithms and design patterns
- DevOps toolchain experience ( JIRA, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory )
- Self-starter, capable of working without direction and able to deliver projects from scratch
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.