Full Stack Java Developer - 1 year contract
Our client a well known multinational banking and financial services company that operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people. It is a universal bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services.
For this role, You will gather requirements, design, develop, test, deploy and support applications; Work closely with Product Owner and Scrum teams to deliver user-centric solutions for internal and external customers; Promote adoption and rollout of Agile and modern software engineering practices. Drive innovative software engineering practices and architecture design; Work with business and other technology teams to establish frameworks for delivering online capability; Ensure risks, issues, costs and schedules are appropriately managed following agile principles.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or finance-related
- Relevant years of experience in Full software development lifecycle in a mature CI / CD environment
- Programming languages ( Java 7 or 8, Python )
- UI development (Angular, HTML5, CSS )
- Application server (Tomcat , Jboss)
- Frameworks (Spring boot, JPA, Cucumber, JMS,)
- Databases (PostgreSQL, DB2), software algorithms and design patterns
- DevOps toolchain experience ( JIRA, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory )
- Self-starter, capable of working without direction and able to deliver projects from scratch
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy email@example.com or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081