Full stack web developer - 6 months contract
My client is looking for a Full Stack Node.js Developer to manage the building and delivering of web applications for both mobile and PC.
* Deliver code in an Agile software development using test-driven development methodologies.
* Developing new user-facing features using React.js
* Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
* Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
* Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
* Build APIs in node.js environment
* Deploy viable code into amazon web services
* Create and deliver maintainable and scalable code
* Manage and empower team to deliver on deadlines and releases
* Work with client architect/senior developers to do high level/low level design/architecture.
* Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high performing/scalable/secured modules.
* Unit Testing/Integration Testing.
* Code Configuration and Release Management.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* 3-5 years' of relevant experience in Full stack Development using React (and related libraries like Redux, MobX, RxJS), Node.JS, Express.JS in a production environment
* Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
* Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
* Strong understanding of the Node.js based tooling like Webpack, NPM, Babel & ExpressJS
* Successful track record of creating secure web applications which meet or exceed the Information Security Frameworks in Banking Organizations.
* Experience with AWS cloud based deployments
* Exposure to different databases NoSQL, MongoDB, etc.
* Experience working with RESTful web services.
* Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
* Experience working on project facilitating true CI and CD.
* Exposure to DevOps tools, processes, and culture (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, Git, etc.).
Should you be keen, please email your most updated CV or call for a confidential chat at +65 6854 5644.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1219081