Full stack web developer - 6 months contract
My client is looking for a Full Stack Node.js Developer to manage the building and delivering of web applications for both mobile and PC.
* Deliver code in an Agile software development using test-driven development methodologies.
* Developing new user-facing features using React.js
* Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
* Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
* Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
* Build APIs in node.js environment
* Deploy viable code into amazon web services
* Create and deliver maintainable and scalable code
* Manage and empower team to deliver on deadlines and releases
* Work with client architect/senior developers to do high level/low level design/architecture.
* Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high performing/scalable/secured modules.
* Unit Testing/Integration Testing.
* Code Configuration and Release Management.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* 3-5 years' of relevant experience in Full stack Development using React (and related libraries like Redux, MobX, RxJS), Node.JS, Express.JS in a production environment
* Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
* Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
* Strong understanding of the Node.js based tooling like Webpack, NPM, Babel & ExpressJS
* Successful track record of creating secure web applications which meet or exceed the Information Security Frameworks in Banking Organizations.
* Experience with AWS cloud based deployments
* Exposure to different databases NoSQL, MongoDB, etc.
* Experience working with RESTful web services.
* Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
* Experience working on project facilitating true CI and CD.
* Exposure to DevOps tools, processes, and culture (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, Git, etc.).
Should you be keen, please email your most updated CV or call for a confidential chat at +65 6854 5644.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1219081
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.