Fund Accountant (6 months contract)
|Salary:||S$3500 - S$4500 per month|
Due to gloabl headcount freeze, the hiring of this contractor role is to backfill attrition in the fund accounting team in SG, to assist with the daily BAU. This is critical to ensure that there is sufficient manpower to meet client SLA and to avoid client impact.
The contractor hiring will be supporting the fund accounting team in SG. Key deliverable for the fund accountants include calculation of daily NAV per unit pricings for ILPs within agreed SLAs.
- Calculation of the Net Asset Value and derive unit pricing for investors
- Type of funds that we handle include unit trusts, Insurance Linked Portfolios (ILP), managed portfolios, pension funds and investment funds for Asia Pacific regional clients
- Daily reconciliations include cash, securities, unit holding, trades, corporate action and price etc., and analyzing and resolving all the breaks after the recon process
- Prepare the balance sheet, P&L and other financial reports to deliver to client
- Attend to clients' queries and any other 3rd parties' queries, e.g. fund manager, transfer agency, auditors etc.
- Liaise with trustee and various internal counterparties within the bank to ensure quality service delivery to clients
- Participate in ad-hoc project and testing as required.
- Good understanding of diverse financial instruments, e.g. equities, bonds, futures, options, swaps, CDS, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word is a must
- Degree in Banking, Accounting, Business or related Accounting qualification such as CPA or ACCA
- Preferably 1-2 years of fund accounting experience
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Team player with the ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
Experienced fund accounting candidates who are comfortable with working at Changi Business Park are ecouraged to submit their resumes in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257