Fund Accountant (6 months contract)
|Salary:||S$48000 - S$54000 per annum|
The contractor hired will be supporting the fund accounting team in Singapore. Key deliverable for the fund accountants include calculation of daily NAV per unit pricings for ILPs within agreed SLAs.
- Calculation of the Net Asset Value and derive unit pricing for investors
- Type of funds that we handle include unit trusts, Insurance Linked Portfolios (ILP), managed portfolios, pension funds and investment funds for Asia Pacific regional clients
- Daily reconciliations include cash, securities, unit holding, trades, corporate action and price etc., and analyzing and resolving all the breaks after the recon process
- Prepare the balance sheet, P&L and other financial reports to deliver to client
- Attend to clients' queries and any other 3rd parties' queries, e.g. fund manager, transfer agency, auditors etc.
- Liaise with trustee and various internal counterparties within the bank to ensure quality service delivery to clients
- Participate in ad-hoc project and testing as required.
- Degree in Banking, Accounting, Business or related Accounting
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word is a must
- Good understanding of diverse financial instruments, e.g. equities, bonds, futures, options, swaps, CDS, etc
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Team player with the ability to meet tight
If you have a background in fund administrtion and is keen to add on to your existing experience with a contract role, please send in your resume to me asap.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257