Fund Finance Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
My client is a well-respected Real Estate Fund with a very strong track record across Asia markets over many years. Singapore office is a hub for the Funds and is where the Fund Finance team sits. The company culture is very good with excellent team spirit.
Reporting into the Head of Funds Finance and working alongside the Fund finance team, you will take responsibility for one of the established core funds in the business. This will include liaising with outsourced service providers and reviewing the accounting, management reports, statutory reports and consolidation accounts they provide. You will support deal acquisition and divestment, capital calls and distributions and partner with the Fund Manager and investment analysts. You will provide analysis, review budgets and forecasts, and liaise with external auditors and tax advisors when required.
- A good university degree in the area of accounting and/or a CPA holder
- Big 4 background with relevant experience in Real estate or Private Equity Funds would be a plus
- Will consider Manager level in Big 4 who have touch on relevant funds whilst in audit.
- Experience with Japanese funds using TMK/GK structures will be highly regarded.
- Familiarity with tax structuring is preferred
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess an analytical mind, results-oriented and enjoys working in a fast-paced work environment
- Can work independently and Possess strong learning agility and an eagerness to pick up new challenges
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com and attn it to Gemma Tresser (R1440081)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1440081
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117