Futures & Collateral Management - Associate/AVP
Futures & Collateral Management
- Leading Financial Services Institution
- Excellent Career Progression
- Competitive Remuneration
My client is a globally present financial institution, due to business expansion - they're looking for an experienced and technically strong candidate to join their Collateral Management team.
Playing an active role, the candidate will be looking after the management of collateral holding through the entire life cycle. Further, looking at monitoring exceptions and performing reconcilations as and when disputes arise. In addition to BAU responsibilities, there would be an element of project and process enhancement as well.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in collateral, clearing or payments operations
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Projects experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Strong Excel & Power Point skills
Contact Sohail Kukar on (65) 6854 5651 | email@example.com or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA License Number: R1767309
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.