Futures & Options Clearing Operations (6 month contract)
|Salary:||S$48000 - S$66000 per annum|
A 6-month contract role has come up with a global Investment Bank and we are looking for a highly motivated, industry established, professional within the F&O and OTC Clearing Operations. If you are looking to further expand an already successful career in the field of F&O clearing and is open to a contract role, apply now!
The F&O department comprises of clearing, deliveries, regulatory / exchange and process control, strategy, client service and documentation teams. As well as an established track record with regards to listed futures, the function is currently expanding its capabilities with regards to centrally cleared OTC products, i.e Interest Rate and Credit Default Swaps.
- Responsible for the clearing activities across APAC exchanges supported by Singapore clearing team, which includes:
- Oversight of top day clearing activities
- Responsible for processing
- Act as escalation point for issues raised by the offshore clearing team
- Responsible for processing expiration of F&O contracts
- Manage regulatory reporting obligations with APAC exchanges
- Resolve trade breaks and allocations issues raised internally or by clients
- Continuous improvement of the operating environment with regards to STP, risk and control
- Partners closely with Technology, Operations Strategy & Front Office to drive change
- Ability to connect with other regions within Global Market Operations and Compliance to ensure consistent awareness of changing F&O and OTC Clearing regulatory environment
- Futures industry experience working for a FCM, Exchange, Clearing House or Regulator
- Excellent communication, effective with peers and senior management
- Strength in identifying and implementing solutions for process improvement
- Experience using Sungard GMI system is preferred, as well as experience with derivative clearing middleware systems, Global Seals, ClearVision, Prysm
Experienced F&O candidates with at least 1-2 years of experience and available on short notice are highly encouraged to send in your resumes in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257