FX Development Lead
Our client is a leading financial institution with their APAC HQ based in Singapore. They are currently looking for an experienced FX Development Lead to join their technology team. As a Development lead, you will play a pivotal role in leading a team of talented developers for delivering new technology solutions and functionality to support the FX Cash business. You will interact with the platform and database that is proprietary to both vendor platforms and also developers and business analysts that configure and develop on the vendor platforms. You will also be required to get your hands dirty by designing, developing, testing and documenting complex programs, while working on multiple concurrent projects in an ongoing changing environment.
To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or other related fields of study
- Has at least 12 years of application development, design and Murex experience within the banking industry
- Strong proven expertise in Core Java and J2EE technologies and frameworks
- Experience in implementing CLS systems
- Strong product background and knowledge in FX and Money markets
- Strong experience in distributed systems and low- latency applications
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to engage senior stakeholders and lead teams
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 215959. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.