- Leading commodities trading firm
- Business Expansion with a great career parth
- Exposure to FX, IRS, NDF
My client is a leading commodities trading firm, due to business expansion they're looking for a motivated candidate to join their Trade Execution team.
The incumbent would be required to work with Singapore and other markets for trade execution covering FX, NDF, IRS products. They would look after confirmation and settlements while also working with traders to maintain MIS andreconcile with offshore operation teams. Lastly, to be the point of contact for internal and external counterparts for any operational matters.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 3+ years' of relevant experience within FX Ops, Settlements, Midde Office
- Experience with FICC products
- A bachelors' degree in a related discipline
- Strong stakeholder management
- Good multitasking skills
- Good communication skills required for this role
Contact Sohail Kukar on (65) 6854 5651 | firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA License Number: R1767309
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.