General Compliance Manager, Asset Management
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$90000.00 - S$130000.00 per annum|
An asset management company is currently looking for a Compliance Manager in Singapore. This is a newly created role covering Singapore, with potential to grow in the Southeast Asia region.
Responsibilities for this role includes leading compliance activities, developing and implementing compliance strategies and policies, driving compliance reviews, and analysis of new regulatory developments.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 6-10 years of compliance experience, preferably in asset management companies
- Familiarity working with regulators and relevant authorities in Singapore
- Prior experience in license application is a plus
- Ability to perceive implications of relevant regulatory changes and prepare business for any required changes to internal policies and procedures
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Joey.Wong@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098