A reputable private equity and real estate firm is looking for a General Counsel to join the team in Singapore.
- Provide legal advice and manage initiatives related to private capital activities such as fund formation, M&A and business partnerships and asset sales
- Provide support on financing transactions
- Review fund transactions and documentation
- Draft, review and support negotiation of contracts and other legal documents
- Formulate rules and regulations of the firm while providing legal services for investment projects, such as legal due diligence and negotiations
- Review and implement policies and procedures focusing on risk mitigation
- Manage relationships with external counsel.
- Ensure compliance with legal, statutory and regulatory requirements and obligations.
- Bachelor of Law
- 10 years PQE or relevant experience in private practice or in house
- Experience with real estate and/or private equity (PERE) funds in APAC is a strong advantage
- Prior experience with drafting and negotiating legal documents
- Strong communication, analytical and negotiation skills
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com and attn it to Gemma Tresser (R1440081)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1440081
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.