General Manager - Global Industrial Manufacturing Firm
- Expanding B2B global brand
- Diversified business in multiple region
- Broad and challenging responsibility for the site operation management
About our client:
A global brand with major presence throughout the world, they are one of the world's leader in diversified manufacturing firm in the world, with focus on food production. Throughout their presence regionally, the key success of the company's business is with product diversification in B2B as well as B2C domain. During this time, we are looking for a highly experienced and independent General Manager professional to drive and manage the manufacturing business unit.
This role will report to the Regional Operation Manager of the firm and the role will be responsible for several key experienced managers throughout the manufacturing team. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for business operations in the overall manufacturing and operation team.
- Develop the long-term manufacturing strategy, which will deliver improvements to quality and efficiency strategically.
- Lead the cost reduction process with both fixed and variable cost components, and able to increase production efficiency.
- Key member of the management team working closely with S&OP to ensure business objectives are met.
- Leadership and experience in generating both long-term and short-term vision for the manufacturing business.
- Supporting the quality culture (awareness, updating, and implementing) to the highest standard, and updating the same with what global institution has required
- Supporting OH&S responsibility, able to build the prime vision of a zero-accident workplace culture
- Taking part of the development of strategies and plans to meet future production capacity and capability demands.
- Setting and management of operating budget.
- Supporting the development and implementation of cost minimization strategies.
- Costumer focus oriented; Coordination between production, quality, engineering and contract manufacturing departments.
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced Operation and Manufacturing leader with an eye for improvement at all aspects. We are seeking a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity and consistency. To be successful you must come with:
- Willingness to be located in Indonesia.
- Preferably more than 15 years of experience in a food production (process) manufacturing firm
- Flexible, experienced, direct, and tough leader - strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Willingness to have a hands-on management for the manufacturing management, by showing clear leadership
- High levels of drive for results, solution-based attitude, motivational tactics, and use of performance management - goal orientated.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Organizational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
- Able to communicate in English is necessary.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary and benefit package
- Working for one the world's reputable manufacturing firm.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/disciplines/supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.