Global Account Manager
- Financial Technology Solutions
- Market Leader
- Global Role
Our client is a leading name in the financial solutions space providing tools and solutions to some of the biggest names in the financial world. Headquartered in USA, they are the leading provider of tools and solutions for compliance purposes to financial services.
As a Global Account Manager, you will be responsible for building upon existing key customers to execute account strategy in South East Asia. Your responsibilities will include:
- Build strong relationships with C-level executives in the region from existing global accounts
- Identify cross-sell, upsell and new business opportunities in new geographies, divisions and subsidiaries in each account
- Meet assigned targets for sales renewals and existing business and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Lead strategic account planning process to develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones
- Leads solution development efforts to address customer needs in collaboration with internal stakeholders including professional services, support, product management and management resources
- Minimum 5 years of business development experience
- Proven track record of bringing in new business
- Must have experience in payments, Technology or AML products
- Ability to handle consultative sales with intellect and good questioning skills is of paramount importance
- Self-driven with an entrepreneurial mindset to take charge of a an entire region
We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1878517. License Number 10C5117. #LI-BA
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.