Global head of Access Management
Global head of Access Management wanted for a leading international firm!
- Leading international firm
- Senior Leadership role
- Opportunity to build teams from scratch
Our client is a leading international firm with a strong presence across the APAC and European region, with their global headquarters based in Singapore.
Due to headcount expansion, they are currently looking for an experienced Executive Director to lead the Access Management function globally. Reporting to the Global Head, you will be responsible for providing thought leadership and oversight by setting the overall business direction & strategy, roadmaps and deliverables of their Access Management operating model to protect their critical data from Cyber threats. You will also play a pivotal role in driving the overall transformation journey by uplifting their current capabilities through the implementation of the latest IAM technologies in the market and lead large scale programs globally. This is a great opportunity for you if you are keen to be part of their transformation journey and have the full autonomy to set the business strategy and build your own team from the ground up.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 15 - 20 years of Information Security/ IT Security experience, with at least 10 years of experience focusing on Access Management
- Proven track record as a Global lead within the Access Management domain and leading end- to - end process, from strategy, conceptualization of roadmaps and products, to running daily operations
- Strong experience in managing global teams and building teams from scratch
- Strong expertise and knowledge in various Access Management products , i.e. Oracle IAM, SailPoint, BeyondTrust etc.
- Passionate in Access management and keeps him/ herself up to date with the latest technologies in the market
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with both the IT and business units and gain buy- in from senior management
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.