Global Investigations Unit Analyst (12 months contract)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting|
|Salary:||S$4500 - S$5700 per month|
We are working with a renowned Investment Bank based at Changi Business Park and they are looking for an Investigator to join them on a 12 months contract.
You will be part of the team of investigators based in Singapore, with coverage over South East Asia. Your responsibility includes:
- Support the team with investigations including reviewing and analyzing banking an client data, evidence gathering, conducting interviews etc..
- Write clear and concise reports for investigation findings
- Document findings and conclusions in line with the prescribed tools and methods
Some travelling may be required for this position.
- 3+ years working experience in investigations
- Contentious regulatory experience, audit, forensic accounting or compliance background
- Excellent interviewing and report writing skills
- Preferably have relevant investigative skills i.e. Interviewing, report writing, evidence gathering, fact finding and data analysis.
- Good command of English.
- Strong attention to details.
- Excellent analytical and writing skills.
- Tenacious and good interview skills
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257