Global Marketing Executive ($4K)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$3500.00 - S$4000.00 per month|
Our client is a well-estabished Japanese based MNC, in the energy business. Well known for their large array of brands and products they represent, they have a long standing history of success globally. They are now recruiting a Global Marketing Executive to be a part of their continual success in the APAC market.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for generating growth across the global market through the development and implementation of innovative marketing strategies.
Your responsibilities will also include:
Build brand awareness, improve soft brand metrics
Drive marketing strategies, ATL and BTL initiatives across the region
Effectively evaluate the consumer base through test and learn methodologies and effectively target audience segments through marketing campaigns across ATL, BTL, digital and social channels
Manage website and social media management, email marketing and content management across channels
Manage relationships with strategic global partners, agencies and internal teams (including product, sales and operations) to develop innovative on-site experiences.
Supporting Global Marketing Manager in the execution of assigned projects
- At least 3 years marketing experience within a global/regional and B2B environment.
- Experience in automotive or lubricant industry would be an added advantage but not mandatory
- Experience in developing marketing strategies and rolling out online and offline marketing ATL and BTL initiatives
- Experience in website and social media management, email marketing and content management across channels
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, and preferably Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Resourceful, independent, creative and motivated, with a strong desire to learn and excel
- Top interpersonal skills and confidence in managing senior stakeholders
Salary ranging between $3,500 - $4,000 basic per month
Contact Serena Liu on (65) 6854 5626 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below