Global Operation Improvement Director - Supply Chain Firm
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$12000 - S$15000 per month|
- A global and innovative supply chain solutions firm
- Strong vision in digitalization, analytics, and solution-oriented firm
- Global operation in more than 75 countries
About our client:
A global brand with presence in all continents, their business relies on innovative supply chain solution through technology and data science. This multinational supply chain service firm is delivering excellence, effectiveness, and visibility to its clients. In Singapore, they are looking for an experienced Global Operation Improvement Director with strong background in managing a global wide Supply Chain operation.
This role will report to the President Director and the role will be responsible of the key regional Managers within their worldwide operation. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Direct the global supply chain and operations improvement of the business
- Ensuring the current and future growth plans of the organisation are met in more than their 75 countries of operation.
- Execute change programs whilst having the ability to effectively manage the global operation basis to ensure people, process and technology perform at optimal levels and deliver efficiently
- Deliver on agreed business goals through involving, empowering and motivating people whilst ensuring the business program is consistent with approved S&OP Objectives.
- This role requires an individual who can contribute to improving performance both at strategic and operational levels.
- Coordinate the activites of the key regional managers with operational responsibilities in all states and divisions to ensure the business operating policies and proceedures are maintained and monitor the performance of those areas of responsibility.
The Successful Applicant
We invite a highly experienced professional with an eye for business driven process improvement and efficiency avenues. We are seeking a highly motivated, independent, and regional team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity and consistency. To be successful you must come with:
- Preferrably more than 20 years of experience in Supply Chain operation and proven track record in delivering positive operation changes and improvements.
- Experienced, direct, and tough leader - strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and difficult environment.
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, motivational tactics, and use of performance management - goal orientated.
- Exposure to six sigma projects
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving - seeks, identifies and resolves hidden problems, continuous improvement mindset.
- Organisational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
- Robust analytical and organisation skills.
- Commercial orientation - understanding the key drivers of business performance.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Working for a prominent multinational supply chain company.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/disciplines/supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927