Global Portfolio Sales (7 months contract)
|Salary:||S$60000 - S$84000 per annum|
Candidates with prior banking sales/client servicing experience are welcome to apply for this 7 months contract role with our esteemed client.
Global Portfolio Sales is part of the broader Foreign Exchange & Local Markets business within the Institutional Clients Group (ICG). Our client provides Institutional Clients with a best-in-class electronic offering to facilitate their foreign exchange market information, trading, reporting and analytics requirements.
Portfolio Sales clients are dispersed across various multi-dealer and ECN platforms. The objective of the Portfolio Sales team is to provide platform marketing and client training, ensuring a seamless transition for clients to electronic channels. The team will work to ensure all clients are logging in to the platform to consume content, and to convert at least 50% of the clients to electronic trading. The Portfolio Sales team will carry out a client survey as part of their marketing effort, and will be gauged against a series of key performance indicators including client satisfaction and activation rates.
- Demo of electronic trading platforms and other multi-dealer platforms
- Introduction to electronic trading functionality for products such as:
d. Vanilla options
- Cross sell other eFX products where appropriate (NDFs, algorithmic orders, etc.)
- Engage clients to better understand what products would enhance their execution experience such as:
a. Transaction Cost Analysis
b. Command Center
c. Straight through processing
- Conduct a client survey to better understand e-FX trading trends in the institutional client space
- Map out all FX buying centers and users in the client organization
- Demonstration of proprietary research portal
a. Gather feedback on current content clients are consuming today (weekly emails, event specials etc.)
- Engage clients to better understand what content they want to receive in emails and/or see on the portfolio sales website
- Regularly follow up with clients to gauge their satisfaction and to ensure successful continuous log in and trading
- Promptly resolve and attend to client questions on electronic FX trading
- Report metrics around key objectives
- Undergraduate degree
- 3-5 years of work experience
- Prior Markets sales experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
Candidates who are able to start work immediately with the relevant experience are encouraged to submit their resumes in MS Word format .