Global Sales and Marketing Ops (3 months renewable contract)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing Contracting|
|Salary:||S$5500 - S$6400 per month|
This role is being offered as a 3-month renewable contract with one of the largest technology firm around.
We are working on behalf of our client recruit a suitable candidate to work as part of the M&O C+E Business Group Team focusing on operating the newly created Azure Desk and reporting to Cloud Infrastructure Product Marketing Manager based at their regional headquarters in the CBD.
Specific duties and responsibilities are expected to include:
- Receive requests from end customer applying to Azure offers, check eligibility criteria and contact customer to get additional details when necessary
- Prepare all required documents to apply for regional and corporate funding programs
- Assess quality of information documented by account teams as customer contact info and opportunity details.
- Assist the account teams in raising funding request and track validation of the requests in defined timelines (SLA)
- Inform account teams on the progress of the validation of funding requests
- Track partner engagement process with support of operations teams
- Manage relationship with partners assigned to delivery of each phase of Azure offers (capacity planning, follow-up of the delivery, collection of proof of execution)
- Track partners payment process including submission of proof of execution aligned with project schedule define in statement of work
- Maintain data accuracy in the list of ongoing engagements by collecting data to account teams and partners.
- Update Azure Offer reporting and create new reports when required
- Respond to ask for supports sent to Azure Desk alias
- 3+ years of practical experience in an MNC environment, working in a project / program management, business operation management, BI or Finance role
- The ability to plan with experience of managing small tasks with short turn around as well as larger projects over longer time simultaneously
- The ability to work effectively cross-organizationally and cross-culturally, able to demonstrate significant stakeholder engagement experience
- Ability to work under stress in a fast-paced working environment, to work to tight deadlines, anticipate and react to frequently changing business climate
- Highly organized and attention to detail combined with an ability to see the big picture.
- Confident, analytical and detail oriented.
- Must have proven skills MS Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257