Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Supply Chain & Procurement
My client is a top supplier of semiconductor packaging and electronic assembly solutions, catering to the worldwide automotive, consumer, communication, computing, and industrial sectors
- Frame business process problem(s), define scope of solution, conduct analysis and lead small Key User groups to develop solutions for enhancing or further leveraging these processes
- Translate concepts into simple and understandable examples with the purpose to present results and propose recommendations
- Liaise with all assigned Key User/Super User to ensure all requested flows, enhancements are mapped into the main End-to-End process flow, and to ensure all feedbacks, problems, issues are channeled, addressed by appropriate parties and followed up to closure.
- esponsible for effective and accurate data integration, reporting and analytics, enhancing them and avail accurate prompt information to stakeholders
- Degree/Diploma in Supply Chain or IT (Computer Science, Information Systems or related field)
- Prior experience of working in manufacturing industry, Demand Planning experience & Oracle ERP will be an added advantage
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in various Business Intelligence Software/Platforms such as OTBI (Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence), Tableau, IBM Cognos business Intelligence tools etc to develop advanced reports, analytics, dashboards and visualization
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel & Powerpoint), Strong data analytics skills. Proficiency with VBA program skills, SQL, Python, BI Tools is an advantage.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R21103664. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend