Group Finance Manager
- Established platform
- Great culture
- Excellent career progression
My client is a well-respected and international listed real estate firm which has seen massive growth in the last few years. They are looking to strengthen their finance function by adding two experienced professionals to the team.
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for preparing interim and annual accounting and management reports, consolidation of accounts, compliance, budgets, payments and statutory tax matters.
To qualify, ideally individuals must possess:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance, CPA/CA
- 6-8 (Finance Manager) or 10-15 (Senior Manager) years of relevant work experience, with a minimum of 4 years of audit experience
- Consolidation and regulatory reporting experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have an analytical mind and enjoys working in fast-paced environments
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please forward a copy of your full CV to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1981753
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.