Group Marketing Communication Manager (Asia) $10K - $11K
|Location:||Central Region, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$104000.00 - S$143000.00 per annum + Bonus|
Our client is a one of the largest container carrier in the world across 100 countries. They are now recruiting a Regional Group Marketing Communications Manager to cover the whole of ASIA. An individual contributor reporting to the Managing Director, your role will be responsible for the Group notoriety & the brand visibility to the clients in Asia through the agency network located in the area. Required to recommend, deploy & action the global communication strategies towards the Asian agency network. Supervise the annual budget for the region by working with each agency, collect & analyze the ROI of each communication operation. Frequent reporting back to the HQ on the communication activities and visibility of the Group in Asia.
- Min. Bachelor of Business/ Marketing or Communications
- At least 10 years' experience in corporate communication, marketing, marketing communications or journalism.
- Relevant experience in the shipping/logistics/transportation industry preferred.
- Social media and other technology based communication mediums, including website development & administration.
- Regional Asia experience in MNC environment.
- Excellent team player who can build effective working relationships with key stakeholders and develop cross functional partnerships
- High level of organisational and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills and financial acumen with experience in budget management
- Ability to multi task
- Self-starter with a strong drive to succeed
Contact Serena Liu on (65) 6854 5626 or APPLY NOWby clicking the button below