Group Treasury Head
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$170000.00 - S$200000.00 per annum + Variable bonus|
My Client is a SGX Listed MNC, headquartered in Singapore.
Reporting to the CFO you will be responsible for the full treasury function of the entire group. You will oversee cash management and treasury operations, ensure adequate liquidity, negotiate credit facilities, undertake FX management manage banking relationships, provide treasury reporting and ensure compliance with policies and procedure and make recommendations for improvements when necessary. You will liaise with senior management and provide technical treasury support for M&A, divestitures and any other projects when required.
- Min 10 years of working experience with at least 7 in regional / corporate treasury function
- Experience in managerial role liaising with senior stakeholders
- Strong financial modelling skill-set
- Can work independently
- Can provide strategic and well-reasoned insights and recommendations.
- Strong and confident communicator who can liaise with senior stakeholders
- Meticulous with strong attention to detail
- Experience working in a Listed or family-run operation is a plus
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org and attn it to Gemma Tresser (R1440081)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1440081
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117