Growth & Performance Marketing Manager
Our Client is a global social purchasing platform revolutionising ticketing and retail transactions. As the new standard, it offers an online all-in-one virtual payment hub for businesses and societies to easily manage their events, member base, sales and offers. Headquartered in Singapore, they also have presence in Hong Kong and Australia, servicing $6 million USD for 500+ clubs and 200k+ users across the regions. Backed by the same investors of Waze, Spotify, Grab, Mobike and more.
The Ideal Candidate will be managing the growth and marketing strategy to drive new client growth and support sales enablement. This role is primarily focused on performance marketing in which you will be tracking ad-clicks and optimizing to ensure the conversion on the funnel for seller sign ups on a daily basis.
About the Role:
- Create, execute, manage and measure integrated plans initiatives that result in customer acquisitions, including demand generation across all channels, paid media, events, social media, PR and branding.
- Partner with strategy, sales and business development teams to plan, create, launch and manage acquisition and lead nurture campaigns.
- Manage internal and external creative development.
- Create and manage media buys mostly across digital for placements in key targeted media.
- At least 3 years' experience in performance marketing, preferably in a B2B environment
- Experience developing positioning, messaging platforms, creative paid ads and
- Strong analytical & numerical skills
- Strong solution-focused attitude, including interpersonal skills
Contact Michelle Yim at firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 234497. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1984646.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.