Growth Hacker and Marketing Lead
HaTCH is a unique recruitment solution and a Division of Ambition Group, exclusively for the start-up community.
- growth hacking
- digital marketing
Are you an energetic individual with a passion for anime, film and tv? Do you love new technology and innovation ? Are you a natural communicator who knows how to manage multiple marketing channels online and offline ? Do you have startup experience hacking growth from 0 to 1?
Our client, a marketplace for film, anime and tv - a next generation entertainment studio that is redefining entertainment in the Web 3.0 era, is looking for a Growth Hacker and Marketing Lead to part of a team with deep experience in production, licensing, digital distribution and cutting-edge technology.
- Marketing strategy - creating strategic marketing/ social communications plans to drive key KPIs and growth metrics
- Social media marketing - creating strategy,managing and growing the company's presence through blogs, Discord, Twitter, Facebook,and other strategically relevant online properties
- Community relations - Monitoring online discussions, media requests and customer relations and responding in a timely fashion
- Analytics & reporting - Monitoring and measuring the success of your marketing plan and re-calibrating and testing based on the data (i.e. user acquisition, engagement, retention) Also, identifying and reporting on community trends to the product team and advising on potential opportunities or risks.
- Events - Representing the BlockPunk brand in a stellar fashion at events, organising meetups, building networks and spreading positive word-of-mouth.
- At least three years of experience with marketing, social media and community management, and growth hacking - in entertainment, anime or film would be preferable
- Experienced with creating content and have exceptional writing skills.
- Willing to be hands on with the role in planning and strategising marketing activities, engaging with community and executing marketing campaigns
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS Word format, with job title in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649