Growth Marketing Manager, Paid Media (APAC)
- Are you looking to work for an established travel company?
- Are you a digital paid media enthusiast?
- Would you like to be part of an innovative and always growing organisation?
Our Client is a Global Organisation in the Travel Industry with a Digital Innovative twist.
You will be part of the global organisation that is at the fore front of the travel industry. You will have to be experienced and innovative, highly motivated digital media practitioner to be based in Singapore office, helping to drive business growth through paid digital media marketing. Your responsibility will be across all aspects of the digital media acquisition, activation and retention. You will be working alongside the global team by assuring marketing excellence for the markets within APAC.
Your focus will be to attract new customers to the website and application through paid digital advertising, including Display Marketing, Retargeting, Social Media and Paid search.
The Ideal Candidate
You will have to have at least 4 years of experience in the role, be an enthusiast with passion for innovation. You should be responsible with great accountability, thrive in a fast-paced environment, confident communicator and relationship builder, and of course great knowledge of Paid Digital Marketing.
- Collaborate with the APAC team in order to generate market-specific digital media strategies.
- Managing and optimizing digital campaigns
- Delivering business results against budget
- Identify innovative digital media landscape opportunities
- Testing and maximizing performance
- Building strong working relationship with external media partners
- Ability to articulate the vision to success through digital media
- Agency or client side experience in managing paid campaigns across a number of markets, languages and digital channel
- Dealing with large budgets to business growth targets
- Understand the industry and it's new trends
- Forefront of mobile marketing with experience in app acquisition through digital media channels.
- Understand how paid and unpaid digital channels interact in a multichannel customer journey.
- Data Analysis
- Experience with Ad tech tool for campaign management and optrimasation such as Kenshoo, Google Analytics, Smartly, Adwords,
- Strong project management
Contact Cian O'Neill on (65) 90840305 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 224695. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1871724. #LI-SM
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.