GSOC Engineer wanted for a multinational financial markets data and infrastructure provider!
- Global financial markets data and infrastructure provider
- Be part of a global team
- Opportunity to play an active role
Our client is a multinational financial markets data and infrastructure provider focused on providing investment, trade and risk decisions insights to help customers across 190 countries globally.
Due to headcount expansion, they are looking for a GSOC Engineer to join their Technology team. You will be expected to develop and administer SIEM tools including the building and testing of use cases. You will also be responsible for enhancing the company's SOC capabilities by collating and analyzing threat intel, and collaborating with other cybersecurity teams.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Has at least 3 years of experience in cyber security, with a focus on Security Operations Centers engineering or SIEM administration
- Strong experience in networks such as TCP/IP stack, IDS, IPS and Active Directory
- Familiar with Microsoft and Linux operating environments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to guide and communicate with global team members
- Basic knowledge of Python and AWS would be a plus
- GIAC GCDA or other SIEM related certifications would be an added advantage
If you have what it takes, please send your resume to WanTing.Tan@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R2093566
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.