Hadoop & NoSQL Engineer
Hadoop & NoSQL Engineer wanted for a leading financial institution!
Our client is a leading financial institution with their main HQ based in Singapore. Due to headcount expansion, they are currently looking for a Hadoop & NoSQL Engineer to join their Data Science team. Reporting to the Lead Data Scientist, you will play a pivotal role in designing and implementing a Hadoop cluster that meets the near-term use-cases, and is able to scale out to cater for future requirements. This includes developing software/processes to streamline ingestion of various types of data (logs, PDFs, video, social media etc), putting in place a framework for data storage & management, and building simple analytics for technology and operational users. You will also be involved in building connectivity with other database technologies and an AI/ML platform. There might be opportunities to work on cloud-based NoSQL projects as well.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or other related fields of study
- Has at least 3- 4 years working as a Hadoop Engineer or Big Data Engineer with a strong focus on Hadoop
- Good technical expertise on the various features and components of Hadoop ecosystem
- Strong experience in NoSQL database platform, i.e. MongoDB, MarkLogic etc.
- Good exposure to Spark or PySpark
- Excellent communications skills to engage with end users and business stakeholders
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 217122. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.