HaTCH Recruitment Consultant
Ready to Startup?
A lot of people think they want to work in a startup. It sounds exciting, fast-paced, disruptive and, with the right exit, lucrative. That can be true and to achieve that energizing environment also takes relentless hard work, ruthless determination and endless creative thinking. Not everyone is cut out for it and that's where you come in. The thriving regional startup scene is crying out for the right talent. We need you to help us find candidates that help grow businesses, execute against ambitious plans in a fiercely competitive market and maybe, just maybe, grow the next unicorn.
HaTCH is at the centre of the startup community, working with VCs, Private Equity partners, Coworking spaces and Startup service providers. We want to grow our team and expand our ability to partner with the most exciting companies in the region.
- Client and candidate fronting role whereby the consultant is required to understand clients' hiring requirements, as well as interviewing and qualifying potential candidates
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Working closely with Ambition specialist teams to access the best possible talent in the market.
- Identify talents within a specific function of a specific industry
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the teams
- Minimum 3 years' experience working as a Recruiter
- Hands on experience with various selection processes, including phone interviewing, face-to-face interviewing, reference checks, etc.
- Ability to work across different teams and different industry sectors.
- Excellent communication skills in English and excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience or interest in the Startup industry
Contact Raymond Ramirez on (65) 6854 5656 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
www.hatch.careers /www.ambition.com.sg /
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1114515
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.