Head, Financial Crime, Fintech
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$150000.00 - S$200000.00 per annum|
A fintech company is currently looking to fill the newly created role of Head of Financial Crime / MLRO. This will be a role covering Singapore, reporting directly to the Singapore CEO and the global MLRO.
Responsibilities for this role includes leading all AML/CFT activities, developing and implementing compliance strategies and policies, driving compliance review and analysis of new regulatory developments.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 8+ years of experience in the financial industry, specifically in a compliance function
- Experience as an MLRO or AML / Financial Crimes Investigator in Singapore
- Strong problem solving, operational process, and analytical skills
- Strategic thinking with ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passion and commitment to world class compliance
- Be an effective leader with ability to influence, coach, develop employees
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Joey.Wong@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098