Head, Fraud Risk, Payments and Retail Banking
A global bank is building a new Fraud Risk team in Singapore, and is currently looking to fill the newly created role of Head of Fraud Risk - Payments & Digital.
Reporting directly to the Head of Fraud Risk, the incumbent will be part of the Group Fraud Leadership Team. S/he should have strong business acumen in the areas of payments, digital banking, new technologies, and cyber security in the fraud risk space.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Proven experience in a fraud risk management, senior governance and policy, fraud investigation or audit role
- Experience working in payments and/or technology companies is a plus
- Degree in the Business Management, Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering, Forensic & Crime, Information Technology, or related disciplines
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to respond flexibly and collaboratively to evolving business, regulatory, and threat requirements
- Thorough understanding of banking business processes and products, risks, threats and internal controls
- Experience in leading a geographically dispersed organisation
- Excellent communication skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Joey.Wong@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.