Head, Fraud Risk, Payments and Retail Banking
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$280000.00 - S$320000.00 per annum|
A global bank is building a new Fraud Risk team in Singapore, and is currently looking to fill the newly created role of Head of Fraud Risk - Payments & Digital.
Reporting directly to the Head of Fraud Risk, the incumbent will be part of the Group Fraud Leadership Team. S/he should have strong business acumen in the areas of payments, digital banking, new technologies, and cyber security in the fraud risk space.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Proven experience in a fraud risk management, senior governance and policy, fraud investigation or audit role
- Experience working in payments and/or technology companies is a plus
- Degree in the Business Management, Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering, Forensic & Crime, Information Technology, or related disciplines
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to respond flexibly and collaboratively to evolving business, regulatory, and threat requirements
- Thorough understanding of banking business processes and products, risks, threats and internal controls
- Experience in leading a geographically dispersed organisation
- Excellent communication skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Joey.Wong@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098