Head, Fraud Risk, Payments and Retail Banking
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$240000.00 - S$280000.00 per annum|
A global bank is on the lookout for an SVP/Head for the Retail Banking Fraud Risk team. This is a newly created headcount.
The bank has been investing more in their retail/digital payments segment and hence there is a need to hire a seasoned professional with Fraud Risk experience. The incumbent will ensure that that Fraud Risks are addressed throughout the Group and works closely with ORM and ERM teams as well. A highly visible role, the incumbent will be expected to be a key stakeholder to business CISO, CIO and Operational Risk teams.
The role is a very exciting one and has a lot of independence. Apart from the ability to manage a team, he/she will also get a chance to work with a team of global leaders and be in the thick of the most buzzing industry - digital and virtual banking.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 10-15 years of experience in fraud risk/fraud investigation/fraud audit role in a global organisation
- Experience with payments/digital/retail banking
- Graduate degree in IT/Cyber Security/Forensics
- Ability to work with stakeholders across different businesses
- Excellent influential and communication skills
- CISA/CISSP/CISM certifications are advantageous
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980