Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Managing Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
Our client is a leading global bank, looking for a senior Market Risk Quant professional to lead a team in Singapore.
- Lead the team in the development and improvement of market risk models and frameworks
- Close interaction with regulators and senior stakeholders from different functions
- Establish and uphold a robust model performance monitoring framework, ensuring adherence to regulatory standards and the adoption of industry best practices
- Master's Degree in Mathematics, Finance, Engineering, Science or related quantitative subject
- At least 12-15 years' relevant experience in developing risk or pricing models
- Proven experience in team management, interaction with regulators and senior stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of VaR, FRTB and market risk models
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send an email to Selicia.firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend