Head of Application Development - Global Investment Bank
In this high profile role you will lead a large team of talented software developers and be responsible for the definition of the related target state architecture for the franchise, managing and communicating ideas and collaborating with other members of the global team to do so. You will ensure the bank policies, rules, SDLC processes, the architectural and technical governance are all adhered to and are also responsible for the longevity, scalability and resiliency of the technical solutions delivered to stakeholders. You will be expected to provide thought leadership to technologists within the group.
To be successful in this role, you would have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 10 years' experience in leading development teams to deliver complex solutions in an investment banking environment
- Minimum 5 years' experience working on technology platforms supporting FX, Rates and/or Equities products
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with competing and alternating priorities with a constant focus on delivery
- Ability to balance business demands and IT fulfilment in terms of standardisation, reducing risk and increasing IT flexibility
- Experience in IT delivery and application design and programming in a large enterprise working on mission-critical IT systems
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading global investment bank, they offer:
- Attractive salary
- Career progression
- Interesting projects
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1110023.