Head of Business Development and Client Services
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Is a global ticketing platform providing online tickets for movies, events, plays, concerts and sports. With over 10 years in the market they believe in delivering the best entertainment experience to their customers through innovative e-ticketing solutions.
- Lead the client services and business development team to meet the company's targets
- The role involves the management of clients, partners and collaborations with both internal/external stakeholders within the Singapore market
- Partner with other functional teams in the organization to maximize the overall business development activity
- Identify business development opportunities through direct searching, lead follow up, networking and client relationships
- Develop forward planning processes and continuous learning agendas.
- Prior experience in marketing/analytics/customer engagement and how it works
- Prior experience in SaaS/software selling
- Strong forward planning mindset and sound time management skills to tackle both urgent short-term tasks and important long-term tasks within tight timeframes.
- Ability to see the big picture & strategic implications of demand actions
- Curiosity, adaptability, keen eye for details to monitor market movements, trends and innovative spirit.
- Needs to be able to manage a cross-cultural, talent-dense team and can demonstrate examples of building concise presentations to successfully influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Motivated by a business in its 'building phase' and able to thrive in an environment with a 'start-up' culture.
- Have true Passion for Entertainment.
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117