Head of Business Development & Partnerships
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$180000 - S$220000 per annum|
- Work at an innovative company with a globally-leading product
- Develop strategic partnerships with C-level's across S.E.A.
- Strategise creative ideas to grow the product through partners
Our client is a leading application in the media and entertainment space with a focus on content streaming, media creation via web and mobile.
- Identify, structure, negotiate, amend, close and manage strategic deals with partners in various industries across S.E.A.
- Analyse existing partnerships and identify new opportunities to unlock additional value for the company
- Build key stakeholder relationships and credibility within partner organisations
- Work in collaboration with Markets, Product, and Marketing teams to develop a product portfolio designed to deliver value for partners
- Ensure that commitments in a partner relationship are delivered (e.g., marketing, planning, data reporting, invoicing etc.)
- Seek and secure activation opportunities and own forecasting for all regional partnerships and local partnerships teams
- Conceptualise and define regional partner strategy and priorities
- Drive cross-functional teams towards deal objectives and manage internal approvals including interacting with senior internal executives from relevant functions (e.g., Product, Engineering, Legal, Finance)
- You have successfully closed deals and managed complex partnerships with large companies, demonstrating an ability to think strategically about complex business issues and recommend and execute strategic action plans
- 10 years' experience in Business Development/Partnerships/Consulting or similar fields
- BA/BS degree with outstanding academic performance; MBA a plus
- You have relevant experience of business development and/or strategic partnerships experience for or with digital media/technology companies
- Experience working in a dynamic, multi-cultural environment with a track record of results and a collaborative mindset, working with all levels of management (externally and internally) and communicating cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner to influence outcomes
- An articulate professional with exceptional communication skills and strong influencing abilities who is comfortable interfacing with all levels of management (internally and externally)
- You are a creative and strategic thinker with problem solving mindset and analytical skills
- Proven experience in successfully negotiating contracts, interpreting legal documents, and working with lawyers to complete agreements in a timely manner
- You are willing to travel as needed to spend time with key partners
- Fluent in English. Additional Asian language is a plus to deal with partners in the region
Contact Cian O'Neill on (65) 6854 5641 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 230867. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1871724. #LI-SM