Head of Cash Management Operations
- Well- renowned financial institution
- Senior Management Role
- Dynamic and high performing work culture
My client is a global a global investment bank with strong presence in Asia Pacific. They are expanding their business within Asia Pacific region and looking for a Head of Cash and Liquidity management operations to be part of their expanding team.
In this role, you will manage payments, cash & liquidity management functions in Payments and cash Operations for bank's global business in International. You will be responsible for developing competency and providing support to build a vibrant workforce with deep expertise across the operations teams in international countries and service centres. You will manage and implement changes, in the fast-moving payments landscape keeping in line with the market and customer expectations, with ever increasing expectations from the regulatory environment. You are also responsible for ensuring the operational processes are designed and implemented in line with the risk and compliance standards.
- Degree in Accounting / Finance/ Business or its equivalent professional certificates
- Extensive experience handling the end-to-end process of Payments, Settlements and Cash operations in a financial institution operation
- Proven understanding of the payment industry landscape and emerging technologies
- Established knowledge of Risk and Controls Framework
- Good working knowledge of Cash management, liquidity platforms and applications
- Solid people management skills managing the matrix across multiple geographies and virtual teams
- Knowledge of Singapore Market is a must
- Demonstrated problem solver that succeeds through collaboration, adaptable and has a result-oriented mind-set
If you are interested, Contact Shereen Tan and send your CV to Shereen.firstname.lastname@example.org or +65-68545654. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.