Head of Cloud Engineering
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
Director, Head of Cloud Engineering wanted for a leading financial services firm!
- Leading financial services firm
- High profile leadership role
- Opportunity to work on new projects
Our client is a leading financial services firm headquartered in the UK and is a household brand name in APAC.
The organization is currently undergoing a transformation journey and they are currently looking for a high calibre candidate as a director to lead their Cloud Engineering function. Reporting to the Regional head of Infrastructure, you will be responsible for leading the Cloud Engineering function and building a team from scratch. You should have a strong track record in leading a team of engineers focused around Microsoft Azure (but also open to AWS or GCP) and setting up the platform from scratch. You will also be responsible in setting the business direction & roadmap for the region and building rapport with the senior management to gain buy- in from them.
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 15 years of working experience, with at least 3 years of leadership experience managing a team of DevOps engineers focused around Microsoft Azure. Experience with other public cloud platforms such as AWS or GCP will also be strongly considered
- Strong experience in architecture design and setting out business roadmaps & strategy around public cloud
- Some experience with dealing with Infrastructure platforms such as Windows, Linux/ Unix, Data Center, Virtualization etc.
- Strong technical hands- on experience in using technologies and tools such as Jenkins, Jira, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Bash/ shell scripts
- Good knowledge on IT Security policies, IT General controls and risk frameworks
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage and communicate with senior leadership team
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.