Head of Compliance
A reputable brokerage firm is looking for a Head of Compliance to lead their team in Singapore.
- Provide compliance advisory support to business units
- Manage the compliance department to ensure daily tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Develop and provide oversight of the compliance review programmes and framework
- Act as a liaison with regulators, external bodies and internal stakeholders on regulatory compliance matters
- Remain up-to-date on regulatory changes and keep the firm informed
- Develop and implement compliance training for the staff
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 10 years' relevant experience in brokerage firm
- Strong stakeholder management and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Selicia.email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.