Our client is a global leader in the brokerage industry. Due to business expansion, they are looking for a compliance leader to manage the options and futures brokerage business in Singapore.
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for:
- leading the regulatory license application with MAS and providing compliance advisory to ensure adherence with relevant regulations
- build and maintain strong framework of policies and procedures, AML framework and compliance trainings
- develop compliance monitoring programs
- establish and maintain effective relationship with MAS and relevant authorities
- provide oversight of regulatory and licensing requirements, as well as the compliance framework
- At least 5-8 years' compliance experience with background in Capital Markets
- Strong knowledge of MAS, SFA, FAA requirements
- Experience in regulatory license application is preferred
- Oversight experience in compliance/ monitoring programs, or policy drafting experience would be an added advantage
- Self motivated individual with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Candidates who require work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send an email to Selicia.firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend