Head of Compliance, Fintech Firm
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$120000.00 - S$160000.00 per annum|
A fintech company is currently looking to fill the newly created role of Head of Compliance. This will be a role covering Singapore, with the potential to grow in the Southeast Asia region.
Responsibilities for this role includes leading compliance & risk management activities, developing and implementing compliance strategies and policies, driving compliance review and analysis of new regulatory developments.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 8-10 years of compliance experience in a bank, preferably with at least 4+ years in retail / consumer banking or payments
- Broad experience in AML, CFT, transaction monitoring, setting up operating processes for the team
- Prior experience liaising with local regulators is preferred
- Strong problem solving, operational process, and analytical skills
- Strategic thinking with ability to work in fast-paced, innovative environment
- Be an effective leader with ability to influence, coach, develop employees
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Joey.Wong@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098