Head of Compliance, Fintech Firm
A fintech company is currently looking to fill the newly created role of Head of Compliance. This will be a role covering Singapore, with the potential to grow in the Southeast Asia region.
Responsibilities for this role includes leading compliance & risk management activities, developing and implementing compliance strategies and policies, driving compliance review and analysis of new regulatory developments.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 8-10 years of compliance experience in a bank, preferably with at least 4+ years in retail / consumer banking or payments
- Broad experience in AML, CFT, transaction monitoring, setting up operating processes for the team
- Prior experience liaising with local regulators is preferred
- Strong problem solving, operational process, and analytical skills
- Strategic thinking with ability to work in fast-paced, innovative environment
- Be an effective leader with ability to influence, coach, develop employees
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Joey.Wong@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.