Head of Compliance
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||Up to S$96000.00 per annum|
An online payments solution in Southeast Asia is looking for a Head of Compliance for their Asia operations.
The position, which reports directly to senior management, will be the main point of contact with regulators in Southeast Asia and responsible for obtaining and maintaining the relevant regulatory licenses for each market. The incumbent will also oversee all compliance policies and procedures, including FCC, KYC, CDD, regulatory reporting etc. This is an excellent opportunity for mid-level professionals looking to increase their exposure and to make a meaningful impact in their next move.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Minimum 4-6 years' compliance experience in the payments, fintech or financial services industry
- Possess a relevant university degree
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and management skills
- Ability to work independently, decisively, and proactively
- Strong analytical skills with demonstration of sound risk and business judgment
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Joey.Wong@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098