Head of Corporate Finance
|Location:||North Region, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$100000 - S$250000.00 per annum|
Our client, a global aviation company, is looking to hire a strong Finance leader to join their team. This person will have full responsibilities of the financials and will have to manage and develop a team of finance professionals. This role is ideal for someone looking for a step up and someone who has the intention of leading a finance function in the future.
Reporting to the Managing Director, some of the key responsibilities would include:
- Manage the day to day financial operations including accounting, analysis, and implementation of new processes
- Provide commercial support to various business units to develop unique pricing for contracts
- Be the key point of contact for external auditors and tax agent
- Support the MD on long and short term strategy planning
- Provide financial models for various scenarios to effectively identify positive outcomes
- Due diligence for corporate finance matters
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by management
The successful candidate must possess:
- A Degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics or related field
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a well-rounded finance role
- Experience in the aviation industry is beneficial but not essential
- Ambitious and results oriented
- Proven leadership skills
Contact Nikki Reen on (65) 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com
Job reference no 44416
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1548506