Head of Credit Approval and Fraud, Corporate Banking
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$180000.00 - S$240000.00 per annum|
A global bank is building out a brand new team within first line of risk and looking to hire the Head of the team.
The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- End to end risk review of Corporate, Commercial and Institutional Banking (CCIB) client relationships, structures and transactions; in accordance with consistent standards, controls and levels of conduct & valued behaviours.
- Work closely with RMs and Credit officers to analyze global corporate clients and ascertain if any potential risks need to be managed
- Key point of contact for credit and fraud risks related matters for the corporate and commercial bank
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 12 - 15 years of experience in credit approval or fraud risk in Corporate banking covering trade finance/commodities sector
- Strong leadership skills and senior stakeholder management experience
- Detail-oriented and able to challenge status quo
- Experience covering regional/global clients
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098